Freak-LegionaryFreak-Legionary

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Honestly, this was awsome

Don't ever listen to the man who goes by the name of fl1pper137... He has no taste at all, and no curiously developed sense of humour as well. Your cartoon is very original, very crazy and utterly stunning.

And to you fl1pper137, first of all you have no right to generalize that all the newgrounds viewers are american... furthermore you may not post your words of retardation to insult such a fine piece of work. Why don't you work on a flash of this caliber yourself if it is so retarded. I wish you the best of luck with that little man...

YOU ROCK MR SAKUPEN

Sternbrero: SE Sternbrero: SE

The tune and the style were just awsome

honestly it was greatly amusing, why was it upside down?

possibly-yodd responds:

because the first one was right side up.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Woah

Nice one, its cool how you put your brothers (erg or how are you related to Vince?) characters into the movie. I liked the dynamics of the movie, and I see that you got some skills to work with:D...
Anyway, keep it up little man,,,

The People's Mario The People's Mario

I loved it

I really liked it now if you can send me the background song it would be perfect

Fun With Coins Fun With Coins

Pretty funny

It made me chuckle, this is something not so common,
i also liked it cuz i used to do movies like that

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

I must say i am delighted

You know this is the second best RAB episode.
The best was the superhero one, but the alternate reality thing was really cool, and the older animal dudes were also prutty darn funny if ye ask me!

The_Flower The_Flower

Really I love it

So dude, I gotta tell you this, I love trippy art, and I also love trippy flash movies, and your movie is one hell of a trip, i really liked it, the backgroundmusic was perfect and all
keep it up with the electrotripz

Animal Politics Animal Politics

Sweet but an error

Ok the german kanzler was fat at that time and did not look at all like that, now they have a woman!

Besides that it was simply awsome!
And i believe it is true too at some point gaia will fuck us up

BB - Introduction BB - Introduction

Cool

I wanna join your band dude, the block band is better than all the other crews, but the link didnt work so i am sad! anyways i am new to flash but if u like me onboard i could be BongBlock!!!
sincerly
The FreakLegionary

ThornBerryBlock responds:

It works fine for me.

story of a loser story of a loser

Dude, your skills are awsome,

You should make a pt 2 where he trains and then kicks all of the bald motherfuckers asses. And then he gets a girl or something that be pretty awsome i guess. But keep up the good work, me myself i suck at flash!